Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Welcome Trish. Pretty good group here. I am owned by two dober-monsters and a boxer. What breed/breeds do you have?

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
Hey Trish, Welcome! We've got two of your dogs here at RWDC in St. Charles Mo.
Doc is our #1 star and Jacob is on his way to kicking butt.

This is a completely unsolicited plug for Trish's kennels but the two of her dogs we have here are nothing short of friggin AWESOME!
Course we had to give Jason a hard time about that bowtie pic of Jacob. No puppy that young should be doing as great as he is and have to wear a damn bowtie. :roll: :wink:
He's almost got the hold and bark down and he bites like the proverbial alligator. His off leash obedience is enough to make everyone on the club drool. He's what? 6 months old? Jason is doing a great job with him.
Course Doc is Doc! If I would ever call a dog an adrenaline junkie it would be Doc.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Bob! Thanks for your comments about about Doc and Jakob, that's very kind. Both dogs have great handlers who do a fantastic job with them :)

Jakob is 7 months old...we had to tease Jason abit on that picture :D So, my husband had to call Roger & get it going 8) Jason is a great guy and was a good sport!

I think my husband will try to head down there for some guest training with Doc's half sister while he's off on break. Those teachers with that big holiday break :p When he was down there one other time he got to do helper work on Doc, he enjoyed working that dog! Maybe he can take some bites from Jakob...it's nice when you breed them to get on that end and work them :wink:

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Bob, was Doc the one I saw "up close" when I met with you all? Neat dog.

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
Trish Campbell said:
Hi Bob! Thanks for your comments about about Doc and Jakob, that's very kind. Both dogs have great handlers who do a fantastic job with them :)

Jakob is 7 months old...we had to tease Jason abit on that picture :D So, my husband had to call Roger & get it going 8) Jason is a great guy and was a good sport!

I think my husband will try to head down there for some guest training with Doc's half sister while he's off on break. Those teachers with that big holiday break :p When he was down there one other time he got to do helper work on Doc, he enjoyed working that dog! Maybe he can take some bites from Jakob...it's nice when you breed them to get on that end and work them :wink:
Looking forward to a visit with Tony.

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
Woody Taylor said:
Bob, was Doc the one I saw "up close" when I met with you all? Neat dog.
Yes, that was Doc.
(We gave Woody an upclose and personel view of Doc doing a H&B. :eek: )
Doc is a very powerful dog.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts