Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
8)
Hi, my name is Robert Blok and I am new to this forum. I train dogs in SAR, Schutzhund and Security work. I am very biased towards the GSD as a breed but I realize the crazy belgians (Mal's) are widely used in my home country Holland by the police.
Hope to learn, contribute and enjoy this forum.
Rob
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
20,210 Posts
Robert Blok said:
8)
Hi, my name is Robert Blok and I am new to this forum. I train dogs in SAR, Schutzhund and Security work. I am very biased towards the GSD as a breed but I realize the crazy belgians (Mal's) are widely used in my home country Holland by the police.
Hope to learn, contribute and enjoy this forum.
Rob
Hi, Rob! Lots of both Mals and GSDs here. 8)

Welcome! We love pictures, if you have any.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Connie Sutherland said:
Robert Blok said:
8)
Hi, my name is Robert Blok and I am new to this forum. I train dogs in SAR, Schutzhund and Security work. I am very biased towards the GSD as a breed but I realize the crazy belgians (Mal's) are widely used in my home country Holland by the police.
Hope to learn, contribute and enjoy this forum.
Rob
Hi, Rob! Lots of both Mals and GSDs here. 8)

Welcome! We love pictures, if you have any.
Thanks Connie, how do I put the pictures on? :?
Rob
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,751 Posts
Robert Blok said:
Thanks Connie, how do I put the pictures on? :?
Rob
copy a link from a picture which is already on internet, paste it and put
after it.

for example


without the space between the tags and link.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Connie Sutherland said:
Selena van Leeuwen said:
yes you can probably copy and paste a link from photobucket wich has already the img tags :wink:
It's free, Rob, and very easy: http://photobucket.com/
Connie, a silly question, but where do I place the link? I want it to go under my name on the left of the message body.
Rob
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top