Working Dog Forums banner

Hello from Cold Melbourne

979 views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  Maxx Starr Vaughan 
#1 ·
I thought i would introduce myself so that i may not be a stranger or a lurker :p

I am just new to the breeding of GSD's and working lines especially.. I have owned gsd's since i was 5 years old who was my best companion. Throught my growing years i have always had a dog or cat but the GSD was probably the main breed that would always end up in our home.. My memories of the gsd's were the strong, hardy working dogs that were aloof towards strangers and the most loyalist to their families and this has always remained with me. The old style solid dogs is what i've always loved.

I know i am a small ant here compared to the many of you who i'm sure have been breeding for more then my lifetime, i suppose BUT my dedication is of the same merit. I have wanted to breed and make a difference since i was 13 years old where i have studied pedigrees and type, standard etc..
nearly 4 years ago i began breeding cats and it was then i discovered that my passion for the gsd is stronger then ever.. being a pet owner and 4 years ago have just a small taste of Schutzhund sport.. this is where i have conquered to begin my breeding and working side of the breed.

Sadly life isn't as smooth as we would like and due to other commitments i've put some things on hold.. but i am currently an owner of a registered working line sable bitch who in my eyes has still got some growing to do. I am yet to join with a schutzhund club and well do what many of you can probably do blind folded.

I wish to meet you all and get to know more. I have a tendancy to ask stupid questions so please ignore my ignorance. I hope that this forum is a bit more welcoming the some of the other forums i have come a member of.

Thank you for allowing me to join and i do hope to meet you all.
Cheers
Maxx

See less See more
#17 ·
thank you all for the warm welcomes.. i am sorry i havent been online for a while as i have batteling between a broken toe and sprains, to the flu lol
AND in all this flutter of health issues.. i managed to buy myself a new puppy who has arrived home and taking up my time in socializing him and just bonding. YAY my first solid black Male whoooo :mrgreen:

Jeff i know you from somwhere i think? lol

thank you i'm sure i will be asking som silly billy questions

I havent officially gone to a club yet but i have spoken to the club at cranbourne which is miles away from me but still one club i'm looking forward to attending in a couple of months! John McDonald sounds like a wonderful man! Does anyone here attend there?

I guess it's time i make myself known around this boar.. might be alittle slow still as i'm about to sit my breeders exam FINALLY that's come to an arrival too lol

hope to talk to you all in other posts on the forum!
thank you again for the warm welcomes

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.