Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a psuedo introduction in the lurker thread. A quick recap is I've been involved with Schutzhund for about 4 years and dogsledding for about nine. I'm the President of a rescue organization that rescues Siberian Huskies and the occassional GSD when other GSD rescues are full. I'm a dog trainer by profession and a mechanic/ fabricator/ welder by trade. I also drag race (heads up, not bracket) as much as I can afford to travel and pay the $8.00 a gallon for gas. I'm in NC in Johnston County so if I can help anybody around this way with anything, just let me know. I look forward to seeing some of you folks out at the events.

And the other working dogs (about 1/2 the team) while doing a lecture at a local school

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
Thanks for your work with Siberians. I've fostered a number of purebred Sibes and husky mixes for the local shelter and they (as I'm sure you know) can be difficult to place. Just placed a nice black bi-eyed male about two weeks ago (thank God...he was gorgeous but he was driving me crazy). Nice looking rig! Been meaning to get one one of these days...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts