Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just playing with my new camera last night before we lost all the light. Just bought a new Canon Rebel XTi. Still waiting for one of the lens that was supposed to come with it, the company I bought it from decided to "upgrade" the lens and ship a different one. Without my permission. Now they don't seem inclined to respond to my emails, so things may get ugly.

But back to the good stuff. The hurdle was a little bit over 1.1m (approx 44 inches) in the first photo. I'm not sure if we bumped it up to 1.2m (approx 48 inches) in the second one or if it was still at 1.1, we ended the session with it at 1.2. We are still working on height and motivation for now, later I'll add in the actual down on the far side and return jump.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
great photo's Kadi - REALLY good lookin Mal - he can definitely fly :) . I got the same camera - did you shoot that in sport mode?

·
Premium Member
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think it was in the full auto mode. I haven't even had time to sit down and look through the manual, play around with different modes, etc. Just got it and took it out so I could snap a few pictures, see what sort of quality I'm going to get. I was hoping to have it before the FR trial last weekend so I could play with it all weekend, but it didn't happen.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Awesome pictures! I LOVE that camera. I think Lacey already said.....but she has the same one, and it is a very cool camera. It is very easy to use, and takes GREAT action photos!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts