Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got done at training the other night and I decided to see what Hank would do with a sleeve.......

He had a ball! Well, at least I know when Im ready to put him on it he won't have a problem. I have to be honest, thats the first coonhound I've seen bite a sleeve. I think its neat, something different. :D

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
Very cool!
I've seen lots "odd" breeds on a sleeve but I think that's a first hound. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
i'm in love with hank, don't care if he bites a sleeve or not! :D once again--it's a good thing i don't have unlimited amounts of money & time, or i'd have WAY too many dogs.

BTW--isn't he having too much fun w/sleeve? well, maybe when he gets bigger he'll figure out that this is SERIOUS business :wink: look at that tail!

·
Registered
382 Posts
ann freier said:
it's a good thing i don't have unlimited amounts of money & time, or i'd have WAY too many dogs.
I'm with you on that one!

Hank is adorable, and that is very cool he is taking to training so well. I can honestly say I have never seen another coonhound bite a sleeve!

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He's not but 4 1/2 mths old so he should be having fun with it now, the rest will come with time. It'll be real neat when he's grown and biting a suit. :) His OB is coming along very nicely too. Just wait, one day ole Hank is going to earn himself a title and be the first and only coonhound in ASR.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts