Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Ichilles ROCKS at bitework. He's the best young GSD I've seen. Drives of a malinois, beauty of a shepherd.

Hank rocks too, though ;)

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the comments. Hey that jump is a very high technical piece that I put together.LOL. I weighed Hank the other day and I can't believe that he is 50lbs! I tell ya, these youngans are growin like weeds.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Omigosh, how Hank has grown!!!! He was so little at the GA trial! Wow. Both dogs are looking great. Ichilles looks like a coiled spring in the platzing picture - like he's ready to spring forward at any second.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
My dog Bentley bites VERY hard but Ichilles is as hard for only 18 months. He is going to be awsome. His temperment is excellent. He has no other dog issues at this time and he adores all children. These are the things I look for in a working/companion dog. I am so glad that Jay has him. Jay works hard with the two of them and they will make him proud, as well as Jay making me proud. What I want to see is Jay competing with Hank in getting his BH.and Jay competing with Ichilles in APPDA.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
As well as training Hank for mantrailing I am going to try to get a BH on him. Just because I want to and to show that it CAN be done, Hank is doing awesome with his OB and I have no doubt that in time he will have excellent OB. We'll go in the history books, the first and probably only coonhound to get a BH. I guess it'll be the first, I havent heard of any other coonhounds that have got. Heres a question for all, what is the most different kinds of breed that you know of that has gotten a BH?

·
Banned
11,728 Posts

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
Not necessary for the BH of course, but the hold and bark would be interesting. "Ah rooo rooo rooooo rooooooo!" Or something like that. ;) I was watching the newer movie version of the classic Where the Red Fern Grows not too long ago and it reminded me of Hank. Can't top the book though...

·
Banned
11,728 Posts
No pics, all that stuff got chucked in a drunken move back in the day. Needed to get out of that sit fast.

The worst he ever did was in a trial in Indiana when we were on the long down in an open pavillion and a mama **** and some kits showed up to scrounge the trash. I turned all kind of colors of red that day.

Not really a big picture guy. Need to get over that, I know I wish I had a few more of my GSD that just passed, as he was a good dog.

You should have no problems with the BH, I do not know of anyone that used a ******* for this, but it is OB, and they can do that. I know that I really kept things short, as we had cats and squirrels all over the yard, and I needed to keep their noses off the ground.......if it happened, training was over.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 20 Posts