Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I know this doesn't involve dogs, but here are some pics I took at Halloween Horror Nights 16 at Univeral Orlando on Sat. nite.
The Main Stage

The Storyteller

The Director

JACK

Stilt-walker from HHN 13

Scary guy (from HHN 13 or 14 I think)

Entrance to the only good Scare Zone

Scarecrow guy

Pumpkin Guy

I wish they would've brought these guys back from last year!

And this is one of the reasons why you don't put Carbon in a crate...

·
Registered
595 Posts
Cool pics!

Doesn't that drive you nuts when dogs do that!? Thankfully none of mine do it, but I always hated getting one of "those" in to board. Afraid the owners would think we had been whupping up on 'em on something! About the only way they would quit is if we took EVERYTHING out of the cage or run. No blankie or towel, no papers, nothing.

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
They are cool pics!

NOTE:
In the interest of keeping the forum from turning into something else, let's keep the pictures dog-related.

No attack meant at all, but now that it has come up, let's address it. We love photos on this board, but let's not load it with non-dog-related pictures. All the more room for dog pictures! :wink:

Thank you!

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Carbon never has anything in his crate because he will tear it apart in a second. He's just a butthead in the crate, hence why he's pretty much never in it anymore. He rubs his nose on the crate door and the little air vents on the side trying to get out, I think. Of course, he's an angel if I'm home (even if I'm outside the house, he's an angel) so I'm going to need to set up a camera to see what he does!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts