Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Completely spectacular. Happy flippin' Holidays, kids! DON'T LET THE FAT GUY IN THE RED BITE SUIT KILL YOU!

Link to holiday pics: Ho Ho Ho!

Reminds me of a t-shirt I almost got for my kid that said "Can't Sleep, Clowns Will Eat Me."

I think the shady-drifter Santas and their expressions are almost as awesome as the kids freaking out in their laps. God, do they look tired of life.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Tim, They're beautiful!! Be thankful you were able to get a photo! One of my girls wouldn't get within 30ft of Santa, the Easter Bunny or any of the characters at Disney World! Now she whines that we don't have any photos of her with the fat guy. :lol:

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Ok folks - tell your kids not to talk to strangers - then hand them over and make them establish bodily contact with the strangest looking guy you can find :roll: :lol:

Tim your kids are adorable - but they don't look real impressed with Santa!

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
Becky Shilling said:
I love the look on the little guys' face! Cute kids!
thanks everyone. becky, my boy has this HUGE cheezy smile that he does when it's picture time (he squints his eyes to slits, every tooth in his mouth showing, etc.). we've been trying to break him of it so we tell him "not so big". that is what we get when we try to tone down the HUGE smile...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts