Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn't decide which pic I liked better, so I'm posting them both. :lol: They are the same picture, but one is lightened and the other is not. Click to view the full size images:

These were taken just a little while ago. We have snow!! It's freaking cold, too! I would have gotten some more, but the wind is blowing 25mph and I am a wuss when it comes to cold.

·
Registered
635 Posts
It never ceases to amaze me how obedient dogs are.

I know I wouldn't sit my rear down on snow - AND STAY THERE - while my picture was taken, just because someone told me to.

:p

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Kristen, those are cooooool! My favorite is the one on the right hand side.
Andres I bet you would for a cookie....................beer maybe? :lol:

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I could have had her lay down, and she would have done it no problem, but I thought the same thing you did, Andres, and decided just to have her sit. Her reward for doing it was me letting her have the zoomies all over the yard like Jessie did a few minutes earlier. :lol:

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
Kristen Cabe said:
I couldn't decide which pic I liked better, so I'm posting them both. :lol: They are the same picture, but one is lightened and the other is not. Click to view the full size images:

These were taken just a little while ago. We have snow!! It's freaking cold, too! I would have gotten some more, but the wind is blowing 25mph and I am a wuss when it comes to cold.
That picture would make a VERY COOL CARD! 8)

·
Registered
595 Posts
I am a weather-wuss, too. It's going to be thuh-thuh-thuh-thirteen degrees tonight (with a wc in the single digits) COME ON SPRING!!!!!!

I like the second pic the best, too. Richer colors!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts