Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The pups turned 3 weeks old today- so they got an outside outing. I tried to get LOTS of pictures but you're in luck- it didn't go as well as I had hoped!
:lol:

Athos Aitana- the female....

Athos Acheron- my male, stuffing his face. He only gave me tail shots during the outdoor outing-
:evil:

I will try again tomorrow.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Whew found the board again. New and improved!

You know Mike- one night they were little leg-less slugs- the next morning they had legs and were puppies! They're much more fun now!

I DID find one of the male from outside!ve me a minute to upload it to my website and post a link.

Keep an eye out and I'll be taking more in the next few weeks as they get cuter and cuter.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I do some of that- but not the wet towel. I change temps, though. Not too much- I don't think it's good for puppies to be constantly messing with them.

Starting this week and next, they'll get all kinds of toys of different materials in their whelping box and play area. They are left with different music and sounds at times.

I enjoy exposing my puppies- even if just for a second or two- to strange things.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Glad to finally see the male up and about - he's a cutie and so is the smart girl behind him (conserving her energy). Not to much longer before they'll have YOU running around :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts