Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Always good to see GSDs! Thanks for sharing, and welcome to the forum. Head over to the Member Bios section and tell us about yourself!

Not so sure about the music choices, though. Katrina and the Waves seems to be a bit out of place for a working dog video. :lol: Now I have a new playlist to build..."Songs I Do Not Associate With Dogs Biting People."

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
woody , Im kind of trying out my videothing and have limited music in my library

so im learning as i go , these are the first two clips I made

Herby

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Herby Willems said:
woody , Im kind of trying out my videothing and have limited music in my library

Herby
I'm just teasing. No offense intended. Most of the videos posted here are very funny, culturally...the Americans tend to go with hard rock, the Europeans europop or techno stuff. Assuming you are European? I keep waiting for a German to post a dog video with Nena singing "99 Luftballoons" on it, I always am amazed when I go to Munich...there is always a documentary about Nena on the TV at some point...that lady has staying power! Germans are very loyal to their pop stars!

My personal favorite...at this moment in time :lol:..."dog bites man" songs I would like to see folded into a video (good puppy desensitization, too):

"Broken Face"--The Pixies
"Main Offender"--The Hives
"Divide and Conquer"--Husker Du
"Holidays In The Sun"--The Sex Pistols
"New World Order"--Ministry (still the loudest song I have ever heard)
"Unsung"--Helmet
"Chop Suey"--System of a Down
"Territorial Pissing"--Nirvana
"Bring The Noise"--Public Enemy
"Head Like A Hole"--NIN
"Fell In Love With A Girl"--The White Stripes

Playing this music over and over is guaranteed to make you less appealing to women. And men. And most animals. Deaf GSDs will still like you.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Herby Willems said:
ones choice of music gives away alot of ones caracter
I gave mine away years ago, sir. Traded it for some CDs.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Herby Willems said:

Herby

Herby, don't worry about Woody :wink: , he is currently going thru an identity crisis (check photo) :?

Rob

·
Premium Member
4,983 Posts
Herby, I LOVE IT! haha! That song is PERFECT for bitework, at least for my personality anyway... that's something I would do ;) But we all know I'm a little, uhm, off center ;) Thankyou for posting that, it made my night.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Mike Schoonbrood said:
Herby, I LOVE IT! haha! That song is PERFECT for bitework, at least for my personality anyway... that's something I would do ;) But we all know I'm a little, uhm, off center ;) Thankyou for posting that, it made my night.
Dutch guy, meet Dutch guy. My point is made. :lol:

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
Cool videos!
Hey, has anyone done a dog bite video with Elvis or Buddy Holly music for a background? Ok, Ok! I'm old! :D :oops: :D :wink:
:-k :-k I'm thinkin something could be done with jerry Lee Lewis's "Whole Lotta Shaking Going On". :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
HI Robert
nice to meet you here
any spare beds in hawaii?????

I bought a supernice 13 month old male overthere , for a guy at my club

lets see of this picturethingie works

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Andres Im not sur which one you mean , so to make no misstakes , there were black sheps there from Gardefense kennel and from haus ming

Herby

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
Bob Scott said:
Cool videos!
Hey, has anyone done a dog bite video with Elvis or Buddy Holly music for a background? Ok, Ok! I'm old! :D :oops: :D :wink:
:-k :-k I'm thinkin something could be done with jerry Lee Lewis's "Whole Lotta Shaking Going On". :lol: :lol:
I agree.

Duane Eddy's "Rebel Rouser," too.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Becky Shilling said:
That IS a super-nice looking boy!
Second that, almost as pretty as a GSD.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts