Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day to all. This is Archie from the Philippine Islands. I'm into Mondio Ring, Weight Pulling, Obedience, Personal Protection and have started to do detection work. I have performance bred American Bulldogs (bought from the USA), a GSD (from France), a Belgian Malinois (island bred out of FR and NVBK lines), and a Rottweiler (island bred out of German lines).

I've put on a MR2 to one of my AB's and likewise a MR Brevet to my Mal. My GSD (1 year 4 months) and Rottie (3 months) are both undergoing MR training and bite imprinting respectively and both shall be campaigned in ring in the near future.

Thanks to Mike Burke, I found my way here to your forum. I hope to gain more knowledge here come training as well as meet fellow dog training enthusiasts.

Some vids of me with my AB was posted at the video gallery already (title is Mondio Ring... American Bulldog!). May I share some photos (click on images to enlarge)...

·
Premium Member
10,196 Posts
Greeting Archie and welcome to the forum. I spent some memorable time in your beautiful islands. Hope you enjoy the forum.

DFrost

1 - 6 of 6 Posts