Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello List,

This is Leo Pui from Miri, Sarawak of Malaysia.

German Shepherd Dog have always being my favorite breed of all as I was kind of growing with them BUT that didn't make me an expect at all #-o :lol: I only get more involve when I managed to own some of the best that suit my needs!!! A lot still to be catch-up and I hope to continue the learning progress through this forum :)

In name, I owned more than 10 adult dogs and a few puppies but in real, I only owned one of two as the rest of the dogs and puppies have their own indidvidual handler/keeper 8) . 90% of our dogs are working service dog whom they are with the assignment of Security Patrol / Sentry Guarding / Detection & Man-tracking. They are all "employed" :mrgreen: by M-Guardians, a civilian own security services that security measurement is equiped with trained K9.

I hope my intro meet your expectation and to be allow my continue learning ... \:D/

·
Registered
632 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Leo!
Do you currently own any dogs? What breeds?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Sarah,
Thank you for your welcome. I have a few GSD that you could view them at my site HERE. I like GSD most but I do have a few other working dogs like Malinois, Rottweiler and Beauceron :wink: that in our security k9 team!!!

·
Registered
632 Posts
Are all of the dogs listed yours, or is there a special page just for yours? (Sorry, I'm not very smart today!) ](*,)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:D Hello Sarah, they are all mine although most of them have individual care-taker due to "work" related :wink:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
O-Hi Jamie :wink:, thank you for dropping by :D

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Welcome, Leo! Are you ever able to travel to the forests in Borneo?

Closest I have come to your world is Singapore a few times. I would love, love to visit Sarawak. I always have a wonderful time in Southeast Asia.

Again, welcome.

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
Leo, welcome!

This WorkingDogForum is becoming wonderfully international, isn't it? And it's still very young!

Your site is most impressive, Leo.

GSDs are the breed-of-my-heart, and I found your Lament of the GSD to be very moving. Thank you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello Woody,

When you said Borneo, do you mean to refer todays' Indonesia? Since Borneo island was known for both Sarawak & part of Indoensia until lately Sarawak decided to be known separately from Borneo ... check the following map :)

I can tell you about Sarawak's Forest ... it is very tropical and thick forest in Sarawak till ... about 60% or more of Sarawak is still coverage with virgin thick forest in Sarawak :D

When we do jungle tracking ... we doesnt have to travel far to the jungle :wink:

Singapore to where i stay [Miri] is about 2.5 hours flying distance ... next time, do drop by to Sarawak and exploring our homeland, you will not regret the visit ... be prepare to spend about 14 days to travel the entire Sarawak state :wink: Just write me email and I can always provide you a trip plan FREE of Charge 8)

Thank you for your welcome Woody!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you for your warm welcome and kind comment over my homepage, Connie.

I have a lot to catch up by reading still from this forum and have already learns from different point of views, good site indeed!!! =D>

That Lament of the GSD was pointed to me by my mentor years ago, i found VERY true and I copied that to my site to remind me about the real GSD :wink: It is very moving!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts