Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
leaving first thing in the am, to go to our new home in nc.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Good luck! See you in a few weeks - maybe see Kristina then too?? You'll just get to meet everybody!

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
good luck w/the move (are you moving yourself?--if you are, ESPECIALLY good luck :)). the only good thing about moving is getting rid of a bunch of collected ("i might be able to use that someday") junk.

and making new friends!

·
Registered
415 Posts
I just got home from work and got a message from Steve that he left at 19:30. He was just outside of Louisville, Kentucky. I hope to hear from him some time shortly to see how everything is. He and Kim are doing the move on their own with a moving truck, a car & trailer, two dogs, and two youngins' (LOL:lol:). It's a long drive and he's moving a big load. He is very excited about getting down here and training with Celia and I, Lacy, and of course Mike. Just as we are excited \\:D/about having him here. We are also looking forward to the birth of the APPDA and meeting everyone involved. Steve and I should be going to Lacy's house\\:D/ this up coming week to train and hang out =D> . Any who, just thought I'd share. ~Justin

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry took so long guys. i am at justins house now. i got here and unloaded at the new house around noonish. so just one day not bad, well shower time then relaxin on the beach. see you all at the appda cant wait

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
WHAT! The Lake Michigan beach isn't good enough!!? :smile: ;)
Congrats and enjoy!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Glad to hear that you finally got moved and everyone is safe and sound. Enjoy the beach! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts