Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at USPCA Detector Dog Nationals in northern MN a person pulling trailer on road in front of armory where we were based had his hitch break and out of large number of vehicles to hit I was the lucky guy. Lucky those standing on side walk at time didnt get hit but my Mal definately was rattled.

This is where my case with training aids were sitting just 5 minutes earlier.

I quess this is what you call (shi...! happens)

Dan Reiter

·
Premium Member
4,983 Posts
Well it had to happen to SOMEONE right??? :p

That sucks man, guess it coulda been worse. So his entire hitch broke or he's one of those people that has never heard of safety chains??

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
looks like you were lucky that's not where the CRATE was 5 min earlier!!!

will you have to replace that entire rear panel? most importantly, did the other guy have insurance?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes he had Insurance . He was more schocked than everyone else, a retired 30 year police officer who had to have happen in front of a large group of other officers. I told him just be glad it didnt hit someone so consider it from the positive point of view. I have to condition my Mal to scraping noise on road now when they pulled out with wrecker she started going wild and we were about 25 feet away. I am sure she will get over it just fine with a little work. The welds broke at end of trailer.

Dan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts