1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
Connie Sutherland said:
Tim Martens said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euAk2LaN9Go
:lol: :lol: :lol: Excellent!

The second dog looks like my granddog (a working Border Terrier) when he needs a fur-stripping.
Yep, that's a border Terrier. The commercial is from the Super Bowl a couple of yrs back. One of the best

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
Funny how they often choose a Border Terrier when they want a "plain ol' mutt" look. :lol:

It's true what they say: A workmanlike dog in a plain brown suit.

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
Connie Sutherland said:
Funny how they often choose a Border Terrier when they want a "plain ol' mutt" look. :lol:

Looking close on a number of commercials show the Border Terrier getting more popular for such. The crazy thing though is Tim's commercial and the movie "What about mary" both show them as man agressive. I've seen literally hundreds of BTs and NEVER saw one man aggressive.
Most are even social with other dogs. Varmits and critters are a whole nuther ballgame. :D :wink:

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
Bob Scott said:
Connie Sutherland said:

Looking close on a number of commercials show the Border Terrier getting more popular for such. The crazy thing though is Tim's commercial and the movie "What about mary" both show them as man agressive. I've seen literally hundreds of BTs and NEVER saw one man aggressive.
Most are even social with other dogs. Varmits and critters are a whole nuther ballgame. :D :wink:
Yep. I too am very familiar with BTs, and you are, of course, 100% correct.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts