Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
I think someone needs a cup and some scratch pants, pronto! Although I was wearing gym shorts in the house today and Fawkes jumped up and yanked my shorts near clean down to my ankles! :oops: :lol:

·
Premium Member
21,868 Posts
That just ain't right no matter how you look at it. :eek: Did I say look at it? EEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUWWWWW!!!

·
Registered
415 Posts
The color scheme is way off. :lol: LOL. Those aren't supposed to be seen by the general public. I was in a bite suit with nothing on but boxer briefs and a tee shirt, because it was really hot. After getting out of the suit, I just figured what the hell,... I can do Schutzhund helper work in my boxers. Little did I realize that the camera was clicking away. When we saw the picture, we couldn't stop laughing. :lol: So, we had to share since I looked so rediculous.;)
PS~ I was wearing a cup too.

·
Premium Member
4,983 Posts
I've actually worked a bunch of dogs in shorts and a t-shirt, come on, its Florida ;) But the last time I did it my entire left side looked nasty from the nail scratches, so now I don't trust people anymore when they tell me "ahh ya don't need an apron for this dog" :lol: Damn liars.

·
Registered
705 Posts
lol or he wont bite your legs when working a dog in the jacket, then you get nailed. damn handlers.

·
Registered
580 Posts
there's just something about that picture, Justin... maybe it's combination of the tight shorts and the waving schlagstock, but it reminds me of the scene in Revenge of the Nerds where the guy throws the limp-wristed javelin... :lol: :lol: I'm just kidding.

·
Registered
415 Posts
there's just something about that picture, Justin... maybe it's combination of the tight shorts and the waving schlagstock, but it reminds me of the scene in Revenge of the Nerds where the guy throws the limp-wristed javelin... :lol: :lol: I'm just kidding.
Hey... Don't make fun of my "schlagstock". :p

·
Registered
580 Posts
:oops: I had to look up the word "schlagstock" before I tried to spell it. I was quite proud of that word. :lol:

·
Registered
415 Posts
:oops: I had to look up the word "schlagstock" before I tried to spell it. I was quite proud of that word. :lol:
We've always referred to them as padded sticks. :p I never heard the stick referred to as a "schlagstock" before, but I took your word for it... Funny word though. :smile: ~Justin

1 - 19 of 19 Posts