Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are photos of Mac and Chaos at the recent So Cal All Breed Ringers FR trial. Mac did his Brevet, Chaos competed at FRII. Chaso took some major hits in her obedience because she was a brat. Licked the food near the hurdle -20, got stressed because she'd licked the food and refused the return jump -8. First obed exercise was a retrieve, she was great until she saw the food on the ground then she just stopped and dropped the retrieve object and sat there -8 Anyone else see a theme here? In bitework she just pretended she couldn't hear me. I'm going to blame it on hormones (she should be pregnant) and me being sick (didn't have much voice) but the reality is, she just flipped me the middle toe. Oh well, back to training in a few months, and then back on the trial field. We'll get that FRIII if it kills us :p

Chaos

Mac

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
kadi--FOOD'S IMPORTANT!!!! especially when you can blame your preoccupation with it in having babies to feed, hormone imbalances, bad hair day, etc., etc., etc. and people that will NOT feed you enough (if you believe MY dogs!). but you know all this!!
anyway, they both look good to me FWIW!

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
Could be pregnant? Better be! ;-) Chaos is probably my last hope for a pup this summer! I guess we'll give her a break if she's pregnant. *strolls on over to the other photo thread*

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.