Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just having fun posting some of the various food refusal photos I've taken. Seems stupid but it's one of my favorite exercises to photograph, besides the jumps, bitework and obed LOL Trying to catch that food at just the right time LOL You get some great expressions from the dogs to :)

I didn't take this one, since it's my dog

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
Cool pics!
How did you teach that dog to levitate the food like that? :-k

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
those are great pics! i'll go along with the crowd--that first one is priceless :)

i think it'd be easy to teach this to brix 'cause he's so picky anyway, except the poultry legs--he LOVES raw poultry (and beef, and venison, and.....). hmmm....might not be so easy. but he could ace hotdogs, bread and bacon!!! :)

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
those are great pics! i'll go along with the crowd--that first one is priceless :)

i think it'd be easy to teach this to brix 'cause he's so picky anyway, except the poultry legs--he LOVES raw poultry (and beef, and venison, and.....). hmmm....might not be so easy. but he could ace hotdogs, bread and bacon!!! :)
Can he do that levitation trick, though?

·
Premium Member
10,196 Posts
Love those pictures. That first one is priceless. My cadaver dog would eat a rock if you threw it at him. He's such an idiot.

DFrost

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Great pics....kinda made me hungry though:smile: I got one dog that will eat anything (see thread on strangest things your dog ever ate) - and if it is moving/thrown she's done for #-o Now the litte guy Zane....if I don't physically hand him his food (he eats raw)...he'll let it sit there all day...which might just make food refusal a little bit easier later:smile:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts