Working Dog Forums banner

Fmbb 2007

1K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  Lacey Vessell 
#1 ·
Tomorrow the FMBB World Championship begins:smile: The team representing the USA in IPO consists of:

Ivan Balabanov - Quenny Ot Vitosha
Mike Morgan - Bacchus Vom Drachenherz
Greg Doud - L'Flair Ot Vitosha
Marina Shukh - L'Simba Du Loups Du Soleil
Cari Cole - Nykko Ot Vitosha

Hoping this is the year the USA obtains first place!!!!!!!!

According to the site there is no USA team for mondio:( or agility:(

The website for those interested is http://www.chienplus.com/fmbb2007/

#2 ·
Four of the five USA team members have completed their tracking today with the following results:smile: :

Ivan - 97
Marina - 97
Cari - 95
Greg - 89

GO USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a side note - Yagus van de Duvetorre (my non-American favorite:) ) scored a 98 in obedience and 97 in protection phase thus far.

#6 ·
Okay I know I'm a little fanatical about this competition but .......

The scores are in for Yagus and Mario - 91 98 97 = 286 Looks like he has a very good shot as it stands now for a podium placement.

Ivan scored a 94 in Protection which gives him 97 ___ 94.....Hopefully he will score at least his normal 97 (or higher :) ) in obedience and he just might have this competition!

Marina scored an 88 in obedience this morning 97 88 _____

Greg scored a 92 in obedience this morning 92 89 ____

Cari scored a 85 in protection this morning 95 ____ 85

Mike Morgan, who I think is one of the nicest competitors I have ever met, has not gone yet in any of the phases (luck of the draw?) and is definitely capable of obtaining a podium position.

They are all doing a great job at representing the US and AWMA in this competition!

On a side note...the pictures on the site are pretty descent (1st days) - even though in the 2 of the USA team during the opening ceremony either Ivan is out of the picture or Greg is out of the picture.....Ivan has a "American Flag" bandana around Quenny's neck.

#8 · (Edited)
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ivan's the man:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

I must also add that Marina and L'Simba Du Loups Du Soleil scored a 97 in the protection phase - GREAT JOB - their overall score was a very respectable 280.

Wonder what happened to Cari and Nyyko in obedience?????? It's a shame that dogs like to show their butts at the worst time because his obedience is usually excellent .....maybe he got into the vodka????:)

#9 ·
The final results are in: Top Ten placement out of 92 teams entered:

1BALABANOV IVANQUENNY OT VITOSHAMU.S.A. 979894289
2SKOGSTER MIAMECBERGER CHORTORYISKIMFinlande 989297287
3VERSLIJPE MARIOYAGUS VAN DE DUVETORREMBelgique 919897286
4MÖLSÄ SUSANNARANI FFinlande 959595285
5EDER ROBERTDA'EDER VON DER BRUNNENSTADTMAllemagne 979096283
6SCHERK CONNIEYNKA Z POLYTANUFAllemagne 909695281
7SCHMIDT WOLFGANGES-FLINDTTO'S BOSTONMAllemagne 959393281
8SHUKH MARINAL'SIMBA DU LOUPS DU SOLEILMU.S.A. 978895280
9KUHN JÖRGBOOMER V.D. ABENDWEIDMSuisse 958994278
10BERGER NICOLEORKAN ZUM CHASSERALBLICKMSuisse 929293277

OUTSTANDING that Ivan took first place!!!!!! The entire USA Team did a great job!!!! Congrats !!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.