Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought more about this after I posted it...I think whatever you all decide should be extremely restricted in what's posted here (e.g.,"I'm selling a puppy sleeve on eBay, here's a link" or "anyone want to swap me for my bootleg SA Boerboel Street Ring DVDs send me a PM").

I don't think you should allow people to advertise pups for sale. It would get weird for all the reasons Connie cites in the other thread. Besides, I think people should find breeders here by doing research, reading posts of breeders here, checking out their websites, and getting references/info from those excellent folks...offline. And the first time somebody sets out a price on their dogs...yuck for everybody.

Just want to keep this forum clean and pure like snow, don't want the ugly paws of commerce screwing it up.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Good points.
It just occurred to me how messy it could get if someone were to post a reply to an advertiser about how "this person screwed me over, blah, blah, blah!"

Although, I don't think the equipment thing would be so complicated. Stuff for sale, stuff wanted, equipment improvising ideas, etc. I'm an equipment nut so I like seeing lots of vendors, independent equipment makers, etc.

-Kristina

1 - 2 of 2 Posts