Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Sorry to hear about Tuffy's passing ;( - he was a good lookin boy too. This boy (Shepherd) seems big but very well built for 9 months old - he's gonna be a brute. What is his name???

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
His name is Baron he is out of Zidane von haus Sevens x Yedda Karthago. He is around 65-70 lbs right now, hopefully he doesnt get any bigger than 80-85lbs.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes!!! Looking on paper he should perform quite well, only time will tell. He has a genetic full grip, and I mean full, does not chew on the sleeve when we applied a little amount of pressure, in fact he grips harder. I can't express how nice he bites and grips. However he is a hardheaded SOB!!!8-[ Loves to fetch, but is slowly learning to bring it to me. Love the TUG OF WAR, that is really helping on the retrieve right now. I'm taking his OB slowly. I decided to go the SchH route due to a good club close to me and I need to work on my OB skills. Since SchH is, in my opinion, "an OB sport" I figured I should get skilled quite nicely. After a few SchH titles we will dabble in the suit sports!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts