Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Around 2 years old, good lines, papered, all black female GSD up for adoption. Free or close to free to a suitable home. Working lines, not very driven but likes to play. House broken. Ideal family dog, likes kids, very sweet relaxed temprement.

Would really like to find a good home for this girl, she bites a sleeve but is not really sport material. She just needs to be queen of a castle in a family home :) She is not dog aggressive and will do well with other dogs in the home.

Pics and pedigree available if you PM me. Preferably someone in the southeast, or someone that can pick her up, but shipping is a possibility for the right home.

·
Registered
459 Posts
mike let me know I am all the way in Cali, but would love to talk about it. My parents are looking for a dog and all the ones that I have tried to place with them from my breeding program were too Crazy Stupid (high Drive) for them. They have an older 14 year male that they kept out of a litter that is way mellow, so maybe this would be a good fit.

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
Hey Mike, I've got an online friend on another dog forum looking for a nice, well-bred GSD family friendly dog. They are up in North Carolina. I'll PM you the details when I'm at work later on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts