Working Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are a few breeders on this board already, if any of you would like to Moderate the Breeding forum (basically make sure people aren't giving stupid advice and offering good advice when possible), please let me know. Selena, are you interested? I know you have plenty experience :D

·
Premium Member
3,751 Posts
Yes I am, but I afraid my english isn´t good enough for something as complicated as breeding..More than every other topic, I have to make clear what I mean for something disasterous will happen. I understand almost everything written in english, but can´t express myself that well (and I make stupid grammar mistakes :roll: )

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
Selena, I read that perfectly. I, for one, will never notice your grammar mistakes. :wink:

·
Premium Member
4,983 Posts
Too late, you're a moderator here now :p You don't have to do anything special, answer what you can as best as you can, if you feel it's critical that you give proper advice, they should probably talk to their Vet anyway. If you need any help translating, you can always ask me or Hillary.

If there's any other experienced breeders who'd like to moderate this section let me know.

·
Premium Member
3,751 Posts
:eek: you &$$#\" manipulating $&_&(

:evil: :wink:

It´s okay, writing is good for my english and perhaps I can convince you that thight linebreeding is not bad (if you know what you´re doing) :wink:

·
Premium Member
4,983 Posts
Selena van Leeuwen said:
It´s okay, writing is good for my english and perhaps I can convince you that thight linebreeding is not bad (if you know what you´re doing) :wink:
haha, well I understand that if done properly you can produce nice dogs this way... but it's a moral/psychological problem knowing you're putting a son and his mother, or a father/daughter together, I'm not from Alabama so it's kinda weird to me LOL. But I understand why it's done.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Selena van Leeuwen said:
Yes I am, but I afraid my english isn´t good enough for something as complicated as breeding..More than every other topic, I have to make clear what I mean for something disasterous will happen. I understand almost everything written in english, but can´t express myself that well (and I make stupid grammar mistakes :roll: )
Dont worry Selena you are doing fine. Tell the truth your English is very good and way above average. You will manage fine :wink:

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Selena van Leeuwen said:
.... perhaps I can convince you that thight linebreeding is not bad (if you know what you´re doing) :wink:
I'm beginning to like this place already. I gets pretty tiresome hearing \"linebreeding is bad\" from people who have no breeding experience. I've summarized an introduction to Understanding Linebreeding & Outcrossing, to help people understand it a little better....

http://www.ehretgsd.com/genetics.htm#InbreedOutcross

·
Premium Member
3,751 Posts
thanks Daryll, I will make the link a sticky :wink:

And I do very thight in/linebreeding, last litter was a outcross, so I can start normal linebreeding :wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts