Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
She looks really good Kim. I'll be sure not to let Justin see these...I can hear him now about back-tieing:) :) Steve must be losing some weight cause that bite jacket is looking a bit looser now.

What's up with that last picture? Steve is that you in that "other suit"? You did not tell me you got a part-time job :)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Aw Justin said to back tie, he said NO BUNGEE lines... So he will be ok with those. She did look pretty good today, she is a nut at the end of that line! She is a lot to hold back! I usually get dragged behind her for bite work! Its fun :) She did well today I was pretty proud of my girl.. Steve just happens to post stuff before me ALWAYS! jerk lol

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i wish i was loosing weight i might be though i dont know. yeah she did really good on the suit driving into the bite and regripping nice. man that bitch is fast. this was only her second time. look at her gord lol

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What's up with that last picture? Steve is that you in that "other suit"? You did not tell me you got a part-time job :)[/QUOTE]

dont tell thats my new part time job i love it

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
ok, i have to know the answer to this: why no bungee lines? envy looks good (for what i know about it :().
i like the third from last pic--she really looks like she's taking a bite!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Envy getting ready for Steve in the buit suit. She got his pants and ripped a big whole in the only good pair of jeans! But hey thats my girl for you!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
she is doin really good. damn dog if you make her miss too much she just grabs your leg. i guess thats not a bad thing at all. but this is only the third time of us working her on the suit and i am working on here targeting.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok, i have to know the answer to this: why no bungee lines? envy looks good (for what i know about it :().
i like the third from last pic--she really looks like she's taking a bite!
well the problem is that she will bite you if she gets the chance or gets tired of waitin for you to give here the bite and with a bungee that wouldnt be good. lol
anyway. i almost got my throat takin out the other day. but i do like bungee lines nothing wrong with them at all i just like to use good ole back ties first once she is targeting better and her grips improve then she will go to one. to work better

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
AAAHHHHH--i see! thanks for the explanation steve. i can understand the reasoning when i consider brix and targeting (which is "whatever i can get a hold of") . the grip isn't a problem w/him but targeting could use some improvement :)
wish i had a good club.....:(

·
Registered
330 Posts
Envy is a pretty girl...I love the sable overlay with a plush coat. I know we are not supposed to care what working dogs look like but she is a cutie!

Lisa

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanx Lisa you got some good looking ones too.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Thanks Lisa, I love Envy's coat. But I wouldn't care if she was pink with purple spots if she would work the way she does now! She is a beautiful dog though. You have some pretty dogs also. I love all the stuff you do with them!

and yes Jeff, Steve was talking about her dogs.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Steve + Kim:

She does look a whole lot better than from just about a month ago. Hopefully once school is out on the 17th I'll be able to go down with Asher and see Envy and brax again before you guys take off.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
She looks good. Looks like she's got some good strikes.
Love the coat/color. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see that she produces some Tervlets if she's bred.
she does have a very nice strike she hits like a big dog. lol even though she is only about 40 pounds. not that i mind and i love nice tight coated dogs. but i wouldnt care she is gonna be an awesome dog. Kadi this is the pup i spoke to you about with raptor.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts