Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please go have a look-see! Click on the first picture, then the arrow at the top to move through the pictures so you can see each one larger. Thanks for taking a look! This was Eagle's last Schh trial, so it was a special one for us. He will be 9 years old in a couple of months. Thanks Charlie Snyder, the photographer who took these super pictures!

http://mytrialphotos.com/USA2006/Graf-Molly/index.html
molly

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
A buddy of mine bought a puppy out of eagle and the puppy is very cool, he's really happy with the dog. I've been avoiding going over there so i don't get puppy fever and end up owning another dog! :lol: ,

AL

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Thanks for posting, Molly. Just an awesome dog.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hopefully noone is saying too many negative things about Eagle, the only reason to do so would be jealousy. Eagle is working sound and 100% healthy and active at 9 years old, has achieved 25 Schh3 titles with very respectable scores. He is 6X FH including 3 FH Championships, the last one achieving 99 points. He is V in conformation, KKl-1 for life and was x-rayed full-body including hips, elbows, spine, etc at 8 years old with no arthritic or other changes despite his size and workload. He has produced excellent puppies with great potential for working, as well as perfect pet dogs with good hips, including one OFA Excellent (so far). His temperament is perfect, social and friendly, yet protective and powerful in the work. There is simply nothing to say about him that is negative - if you hear anything, count that person as a jealous person who wishes they had a dog like Eagle. I personally feel blessed to have him.

molly

1 - 10 of 10 Posts