Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
our trainer's jack russell is getting up there in years. i told him his next dog needs to be a boston. i think these might help push him in that direction...

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
I was calculating scores, and figured that he can still pass obedience without the dumbells and hurdles.
I'll guarantee that little monster can do the hurdle and the A-frame without the dumbells. The flat retrieve with the Sch I dumbell would be a piece of cake.
Although the Boston is not considered to be in the terrier group, nobody has the ba((s to tell THEM. ;)

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
He's Nine years old, still tuff but I would never put him through that. It would be fun though. I wish I had when he was younger. He would be the talk of the dog world now wouldn't he. This is how tuff he is, He and my GSD, Bentley got into it. Bentley had him by his back and somehow Doodle got turned so that he could bite back. Bentley turned him loose when I screamed at him but Doodle wouldn't turn him loose. Bentley tried to shake him off but Doodle was having none of that. Doodle broke his own jaw. Had him wired up and the next morning Doodle went to Bentley's crate lifed his leg and you can quess what he did to Bentley. He is TUFF with Attitude, for real.

·
Registered
269 Posts
You would definitely have the talk of the dog world with that little monster. I can't believe he broke his own jaw! Thats just crazy!

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
He's Nine years old, still tuff but I would never put him through that. It would be fun though. I wish I had when he was younger. He would be the talk of the dog world now wouldn't he. This is how tuff he is, He and my GSD, Bentley got into it. Bentley had him by his back and somehow Doodle got turned so that he could bite back. Bentley turned him loose when I screamed at him but Doodle wouldn't turn him loose. Bentley tried to shake him off but Doodle was having none of that. Doodle broke his own jaw. Had him wired up and the next morning Doodle went to Bentley's crate lifed his leg and you can quess what he did to Bentley. He is TUFF with Attitude, for real.

Well, he sure has terrier attitude, "real" terrier or not!!

·
Registered
269 Posts
from the looks of the pictures, I wouldn't be the one to tell him he isn't!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts