Working Dog Forums banner

dogs working....

3K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  petguide.co 
#1 ·
Well- until I get a working dog I'll just have to make do with dogs that work - this is a team pic of us at work

Alaskan huskies "Roxy" and "Raven" in lead
Siberian huskies "Sparrow" and "Tell" in team
Siberian Husky "Noah"(grey) and Alaskan husky "Toast"(red and white) in wheel
I am the one with the bad hat and windburn in the back

See less See more
#7 ·
Taht definately counts!
Without sled dogs, Texas would still be the largest State in the Union. 😉
The Smallest, Smartest, Stylish and most adorable poodle breed is the toy poodle. It is not very different from other poodle varieties except for its size which stands even under 30 cm! And it weighs somewhere between 6 to 7 Kilograms.
This canine comes in the category of one of the smartest dog breeds which are super intelligent and easy-going. Training this pup will never be a pain in your neck since it is effortlessly trained.
Well, there are heaps of other most interesting toy poodle information and facts for you to know. So, grab yourself a cup of coffee and retain them all!
Also check:
How big do toy poodles get?
Toy Poodle Information and Facts

The toy poodle is a very interesting breed that is filled with information and facts, let’s discuss them all.
Toy poodles also come in red color! You might be wondering “a red toy poodle, I never saw one!” But, yes, toy poodles also come in red color. Red is their rarest color, so you won’t find one with this color, commonly.
Toy poodles fade! This is commonly the apricot toy poodle fact, but this fading also tends to occur in other toy poodles; especially in the ones with red color.
Loneliness can make them stressed! When left alone for a longer time, your toy poodle can go through stress. They always need someone as their companion to whom they could express their feelings. Thus, try giving them more attention than you ever did before.
Toy poodles bark too much! Toy poodles unlike other dogs bark a lot. They bark at the times when they are either bored or excited for a play or for some guest.
They had worked in circuses! As already mentioned, toy poodles are intelligent and easy to train. For this reason, these little furry creatures were taught to perform in circuses as well as in street shoes. They were used as performers earlier, but now you won’t find any such poodle working in circuses.
Also check:
What Do Poodles Like To Eat
Toy poodle characteristics
Toy poodle information and facts
this link also help you for poodle care

#6 ·
Well- until I get a working dog I'll just have to make do with dogs that work - this is a team pic of us at work

The Smallest, Smartest, Stylish and most adorable poodle breed is the toy poodle. It is not very different from other poodle varieties except for its size which stands even under 30 cm! And it weighs somewhere between 6 to 7 Kilograms.
This canine comes in the category of one of the smartest dog breeds which are super intelligent and easy-going. Training this pup will never be a pain in your neck since it is effortlessly trained.
Well, there are heaps of other most interesting toy poodle information and facts for you to know. So, grab yourself a cup of coffee and retain them all!
Also check:
How big do toy poodles get?
Toy Poodle Information and Facts

The toy poodle is a very interesting breed that is filled with information and facts, let’s discuss them all.
Toy poodles also come in red color! You might be wondering “a red toy poodle, I never saw one!” But, yes, toy poodles also come in red color. Red is their rarest color, so you won’t find one with this color, commonly.
Toy poodles fade! This is commonly the apricot toy poodle fact, but this fading also tends to occur in other toy poodles; especially in the ones with red color.
Loneliness can make them stressed! When left alone for a longer time, your toy poodle can go through stress. They always need someone as their companion to whom they could express their feelings. Thus, try giving them more attention than you ever did before.
Toy poodles bark too much! Toy poodles unlike other dogs bark a lot. They bark at the times when they are either bored or excited for a play or for some guest.
They had worked in circuses! As already mentioned, toy poodles are intelligent and easy to train. For this reason, these little furry creatures were taught to perform in circuses as well as in street shoes. They were used as performers earlier, but now you won’t find any such poodle working in circuses.
Also check:
What Do Poodles Like To Eat
Toy poodle characteristics
Toy poodle information and facts
this link also help you for poodle care

#9 ·

😲🤠

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.