Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any just curious. lets see um. here is one of braxton i have the pics was a couple days after i got it so it looks a lil shiny still

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
I guess you'll always have something to remember Braxton by! I don't have any (DH doesn't really want me to...meh...) but I would like a small wolf paw on my shoulder as they are my spirit animal.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dude if your payin for tattoos ill take one

·
Registered
161 Posts
How may I help you?
Seasoned Kennel Barker

Default Re: Dog tattoos
You should have got it on your lower back, right above your waistline. It's not just a chick thing anymore. Think about it. I will pay for it.

that would be worth an exalt if we had them on this board.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Nice quote there, Sam. Almost 2,900 posts I've made. Hadn't really thought about that. Wow. Just...wow.

Thank god for Connie, that's all I'm saying.

Steve, line that thing up on your spine, send me the pics confirming it (Kim can take them), and you will have your money. My money is much better than my dog handling skills.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
your on how much you spending. ill make me an appointment soon. i love tattoos. were is everyone elses pics i know im not the only one here

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
your on how much you spending. ill make me an appointment soon. i love tattoos. were is everyone elses pics i know im not the only one here
What did that one run you? 200-250? Extra for a clean needle?

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Maybe we can make this a site thing. We can run up a big total, people can match me, get enough and you can get that classic WELCOME TO JAMAICA HAVE A NICE DAY! tattoo. I don't need pictures of that one.

Well, scratch that, I'd need someone from the site to see pictures of it to verify. I'm sure some of the women and 10% of the men would volunteer for this.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hmmm i know what i want too its on. i say about 200 should cover it

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Growling dog on lower back is what I'm interested in. Of an appropriate size.

Or something like this. This would be good. Same placement.:

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol ok about the philipe clement emblem real big on the back

or this

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
I see this as a chance for someone to see your lower back and say "Hey, despite all that vicious dog stuff on his frontside, I can tell by his backside that Steve is a sensitive man." We can go with a dog theme here, how about this one:

I am open to canine violence, though. How about this one:

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
whats up with all the precious momments stuff woody

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
haha i think you should get that one lace it's all you. i am gettin another one soon though. dog one. i like tattoos too much

·
Registered
382 Posts
haha i think you should get that one lace it's all you. i am gettin another one soon though. dog one. i like tattoos too much

Just dont get any tats on your toes, they hurt like a sonofabiscuit. I have 2 "toe rings" one is a flower and the other is a sun, but the sun looks more like a blob if you dont look close. :D

1 - 20 of 46 Posts