Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is from yesterday. I was worried she'd be kinda funny - considering that not only is she in full-blown heat for the first time since we started doing bitework with her, but also because it was her first time training away from a familiar field. She did pretty well, though. :) (I just uploaded this vid to YouTube, it might take a minute to be viewable.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJXCxWr7sCA

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, Jeff, I was waiting for you to tell me to take her to the pants... either that, or something about my line handling... LOL. Right now I'm only using the sleeve because when she sees it, she always targets it - and in the full suit, she will go high sometimes. I want to keep her low. We've only been doing bitework for five months, so I want to build a strong foundation. She's pretty nice for a coonhound, though ;)

·
Banned
11,728 Posts
Your handling sucks pretty bad, you got a spinner type coonhound so you gotta shorten way up on the line. Need to start doing drag ins so your decoy can quit placing her all weird.

I, many MANY times cannot get it together with the line, so it's not like I am so good, in fact I suck so bad sometimes, and that is what makes me notice it.

Get a tire and have her tie to the tire so she has to dig to get there on the face attacks and such. It will slow her down and let your decoy place her. I didn't describe that well up top.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 7 of 7 Posts