Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm interested in websites that offer quality dog items for descent prices. I understand that different companies may be substantially cheaper on certain items.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Wallmart or K-Mart often have the Plastic crates cheaper than Petsmart or Petco. Ebay or Craigslist are another option if you can pick the item up.

Tugs, Toys and sleeves I look at Signature K9, Elite K9 or For the dog trainers.

I look at the clearence items or sale items, somethimes they will email a cupon for 15% to 20% off.

Otherwise I will buy stuff at a event or trial.

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Kyle, I didn't know about Signature K9. I've ordered from Elite K9 before.

Walmart doesn't carry the international approved crates.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Lee, this company is in Vancouver, British Columbia. They ship anywhere and are very prompt with online orders, I think some of their stuff originates in the USA but it's worth checking out.

www.dogsportgear.com
I like Dog sport gear all the stuff they have is topnotch. I have a wonderful tug from them by Redline dogsport but they are not the cheapest by a long shot I've found for other stuff. It all depends on what you are looking for Lee. For tugs, arm and leg sleeves and other good training stuff. I've found Pierre at Can-Am training supplies to have fair prices and good service. He makes all of his own shiz in house as well. His muzzles are of a quality that makes muzzles 3 times the price look like scrap. http://stores.ebay.com/CAN-AM-TRAINING-SUPPLIES

1 - 11 of 11 Posts