Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
lol, that is something you and steve could not pass up after seeing.

how many mentos did you use? I've seen bigger results with a whole roll. Did Britney watch? There would have been many brown ceilings if i would have known about that when I was younger...

·
Premium Member
10,196 Posts
you folks are killin' me. I happen to be a dietcoke addict and to see all that nectar of the gods being wasted is sinful, sinful I tell ya.

That is neat though.

DFrost

·
Registered
705 Posts
ok 4 mentos will produce the biggest one. well that what i read at least. a whole pack wouldnt be any dif than 4. so i will be right back with some video for you!!!!!!:p:p:p:p:p:p

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
David you may not want to watch this! We did two litters tonight, I only got a video of one. it didn't go so well! we tried to get the lid on, all we got was Steve covered with diet coke! lol

·
Banned
11,727 Posts
OK, so maybe you take the top off, cut a slot just big enough for the mentos, and then with the smaller outlet it will go even higher.

However, something with this kind of reaction from a mentos is probably not so good for you, David.[-X :p :p :p

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Does anyone watch myth busters? That is where steve and I saw this whole thing. They did a big experiment on it.

·
Registered
827 Posts
:p I had a feeling that you'd be wearing that coke Steve!! Yeah I love watching Mythbusters. Steve, try the works next and let us see it, the 3lt sounds like a shotgun going off. The slit will work but the bottle won't be sealed. I was just curious what it would do in a sealed container. I know you will figure it out Steve.:smile:

·
Registered
705 Posts
i got some ideas on how to get it to shoot higher im gonna try out again tonight. lol and maybe we will try the works. bomb. lol i guess i was just dubbed the WDF mythbuster huh!!!!:p:p:p
check back for more video tonight on the mentos myth.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Alrighty this first one is something new we tried, putting a hole in the cap and putting the mentos in with a string....

Then Steve shook the bottle!

Then after six 2liters of Diet Coke and about three rolls of Mentos we finally got a good one! Sorry for my holy shit in the movie but I was about to get soaked!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.