Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What You Should Know Before Traveling With Your Pets
Traveling is thrilling and exciting, but it can also be chaotic and nerve wracking. There’s so much preparation that comes with it, and rushing to your gate is just one of the things we anxiously anticipate as we enter the doors of an airport. Flying with your pets can be as stressful, if not more stressful than flying with your children. Whether your pet is in a carrier on your lap, or your pet is in the cockpit of the airplane, you face the terrifying risk of losing them.
Every airline is different and has different requirements, but according to an article on The Dodo, animals are sometimes treated worse than luggage. Carriers can get crushed and break open during transportation if not handled with proper care, enabling your frightened pet to flead. What happens if your beloved pet happens to escape?
FOUND ME’s ultimate goal
FOUND ME’s goal is to help owners reunite with their pets, children, vulnerable family members and valuable items. And as we all know, looking for a lost pet or child in a crowded area, such as an airport can be like looking for a needle in a haystack.
Learn more about FOUND ME and everything it has to offer and to increase your chances of reuniting with your fur baby.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts