Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Here's the promo thing I wrote for the other board when I made the video:

CSRA ASR Club’s Trial Video!

Now available through Quality K9 Concepts for the low price of $15, including shipping to anywhere in the lower 48.

Dogs Featured on this Video:

Decoy Certification (Matt Hammond with Raven, Mo Earle with Hugo, and Kristina Senter with Gator)

ASR Entry Level:
Dog in White – Mike Friend with Turk
Obedience – Steve Roethlisberger with Pumper, Eric Collins with Flash, Carlos Colon with Mac, and Garland Whorley with Shaka
Protection – Carlos Colon with Mac, Jim Beernik with Kempo, Garland Whorley with Shaka, Rebecca Chatos with Bam, Carlos Colon with Mojo, Jim Beernik with Ali, Rob Smith with Armour, Noah Sanders with Meir, David Kuneman with Xander, Jamal Wright with Scrappy, Dale Durden with Shadow, Eric Collins with Flash, Sidney Washington with Dosha45)

ASR I
Obedience – (David Kuneman with Mojo, Jerry Lyda with Bentley, Jackie Shults with Abbie, Mo Earle with Hugo, Sidney Washington with Tacoma)
Protection – (Sidney Washington with Tacoma, David Kuneman with Mojo, Mo Earle with Hugo, Jay Murphy with Vinny, Jackie Shults with Abbie, Jerry Lyda with Bentley)

ASR II
Keith Earle with Tango

Also featuring the “Trial’s Greatest Hits”, starring everyone above, plus more!

To get your copy, please contact Matt, Jerry, or Amber by email or PM. The video is a high quality DVD that should play on most NTSC-compatible players. The chapters are divided by level, obedience, and protection.

·
Registered
580 Posts
To add - I still think that ASR is a great program; I don't know whether the necessary political changes are ever going to take place. If they do, I bet I speak for myself, Jerry, and Jay when I say that I would still be happy to compete in ASR. I still recognize and respect the vision behind ASR; unfortunately, every new sport has its problems. I remember all the stuff that happened with PSA a couple of years ago, and there were lots of people that thought it wouldn't pull through. I'm glad it has, and I have hope that ASR will one day go in the right direction as well.

Till then, I am sportless.... ;) trying to talk some other club members into going to the PSA trial at Jerry Bradshaw's in Sept. with me...

·
Registered
705 Posts
To add - I still think that ASR is a great program; I don't know whether the necessary political changes are ever going to take place. If they do, I bet I speak for myself, Jerry, and Jay when I say that I would still be happy to compete in ASR. I still recognize and respect the vision behind ASR; unfortunately, every new sport has its problems. I remember all the stuff that happened with PSA a couple of years ago, and there were lots of people that thought it wouldn't pull through. I'm glad it has, and I have hope that ASR will one day go in the right direction as well.

Till then, I am sportless.... ;) trying to talk some other club members into going to the PSA trial at Jerry Bradshaw's in Sept. with me...
lol i will still def compete in ASR when it comes back. but i will continue in french and mondio ring as well as others;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts