Working Dog Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where shall I begin? Oh I know, how about what a great tool it is when it is done right? My pup loves it. =D>

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Jerk, When are you going to start telling more lies like your veiled bullshit about personally knowing of dogs Dean "ruined"? LIAR!!!! You are nothing but a jealous fearbiter mutt & it's just a shame your mother didn't believe in culling. You claim to be such a great dog trainer, but no one has ever seen any of these dogs, rescues or otherwise. You can't even do anything with the dog you have now. Oh yeah, when asked why previously, you blamed it on the dog, you made more references to how the dog was "damaged" before you got him!!!!!!!!!! You are a pitiful excuse for a human being & nothing but a loser bartender. Anytime you disagree with people you turn it into a personal attack. You try to bully people with your crap. Yopu need to take a real hard look at yourself, loser.

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
One more thing, you little bitch, yeah my dog is incredible, but if he doesn't title I (unlike you) will blame no one but myself, loser.

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I apologize to the rest of you. I'm just sick & tired of his bs. He has never met me, seen my dog, nor does he even know anyone who has met me, yet he feels it necessary to make a comment about my dog on this thread. I know, just another example of Jeff talking about something he knows nothing about. What a sad, pitiful excuse for a human being.

·
Banned
11,728 Posts
Quote: Oh yeah, when asked why previously, you blamed it on the dog, you made more references to how the dog was "damaged" before you got him!

How was Buko damaged??? Try and control yourself, I know that you are used to bossing the guatamalan maid around, but I am a citizen, and cannot be threatned with deportation.=; =; =;

Sick of my BS???? Supposed rescues??? So when the mods tell you to shut the **** up about something on another thread, your little vindictive ass tries to bring it over here???

Look, I could give a **** about you and your dog, and if you want to stick your head up Dean's ass, thats fine, but don't try and talk about things that you know nothing at all about...........like dog training, or my history in dogsport. Considering how little you know about the sport, or dogs in general, mybe you should sit back and just be happy with the free ****ing training you are getting off people like me that can go and train a dog.

Quote:
You are nothing but a jealous fearbiter mutt & it's just a shame your mother didn't believe in culling.

If you ever had the privelege of meeting me, you would figure out pretty quick which one of us is the cull. Yet another word you can't figure out the meaning of.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.