Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from a Dean Calderon seminar & I am jazzed. Dean is like some sort of ultimate trainer who can also teach really well. I took tons of notes, and am tuckered out! The most exciting thing for me is he got me all fired up, & lit a fire under my fat butt to get back out & train now that my leg is almost healed. If anyone gets the chance to attend one of his seminars, don't think twice - GO!!!!!

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
susan tuck said:
I just got back from a Dean Calderon seminar & I am jazzed. Dean is like some sort of ultimate trainer who can also teach really well. I took tons of notes, and am tuckered out! The most exciting thing for me is he got me all fired up, & lit a fire under my fat butt to get back out & train now that my leg is almost healed. If anyone gets the chance to attend one of his seminars, don't think twice - GO!!!!!
Where was it?

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, it was here in So Calif (Lake Matthews Schtuzhund Club). My friend Nelli Rascko (sp WAY wrong) hosted Dean. She is a great trainer in her own right & has titled many dogs to schIII from the ground up, as well as competed in the Worlds for her native Hungarian team. She has had many great dogs, but her current young dog is a real hot tamale! A very nice dog. Her kennel is called Danubius Kennels in Pasadena. I'm hoping we can train together like the old days. It's sure nice to have a coach!

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes he is working with Nellies people. I think he flies home Wednesday. The Lake Matthews club is great. Super people & a really nice facility.

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You know what, I was wearing shorts because in my part of town (north LA county) it has been really warm the last couple of days. I almost froze my a$$ off!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts