Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, is anyone out there a fan of Discovery Channels "Deadliest Catch"? It's a reality series/documentary which follows several crab fishing boats out of Alaska during the crab fishing season. I think it's one of the best things I've ever seen on TV. It's danger, excitement & drama on the high seas! I'm completely hooked.

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
"After the Catch" was awesome.
It is a four part series so I look forward to more of it.

Sig and his crew are my favorites.......:smile: :smile:

I agree Steve, gotta love TIVO

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No I didn't see it, but I DVR every episode too, so I'll catch it. My favorite boat & crew are the Time Bandit & not just because I think the captain is cute. It became my favorite after they rescued that deck hand who fell overboard the other ship.

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
No I didn't see it, but I DVR every episode too, so I'll catch it. My favorite boat & crew are the Time Bandit & not just because I think the captain is cute. It became my favorite after they rescued that deck hand who fell overboard the other ship.
That one made me cry. It was really good.

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
Hey, is anyone out there a fan of Discovery Channels "Deadliest Catch"? It's a reality series/documentary which follows several crab fishing boats out of Alaska during the crab fishing season. I think it's one of the best things I've ever seen on TV. It's danger, excitement & drama on the high seas! I'm completely hooked.
Heck, yeah. I think it's terrific.

Second only to timbermen, I think, on the list of "most dangerous careers," it's quite a job.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Good show! Do you know how much money those cats make? Enough to make me consider trying it out, the only downfall is I have never been crabbing nor have I ever been on a crab boat, which could probably not help me get hired.:wink: I'd just be happy to survive the few weeks that they are out.:razz:

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What blows me away the most is seeing those guys on the deck in high seas at night no less! sccccccccccaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy

·
Registered
705 Posts
the average crew man make about 30-40 grand for one month of fishing

·
Premium Member
10,196 Posts
That is an awesome show. I got hooked on watching it last year. They work hard for that money.

DFrost

1 - 18 of 18 Posts