Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you want to bookmark this forum in your favorites, I reccomend bookmarking the below page rather than the forum's index page, it shows you all the posts recently made so you don't have to scout thru all the threads looking for stuff you haven't read yet. Once upon a time there was a link to this page on the index, but whenever you update the forums software, all the customizations disappear :roll:

This is the "Daily Topics Page" so shows all the posts made in the past 24 hours:

http://www.workingdogforum.com/phpbb2/daily.php

·
Premium Member
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It shows a summary of what each post is about, plus it shows everything posted in 24 hours, whereas "since last visit" has a tendency to drop posts off the list if it assumes you've seen a post that you haven't yet. I find the daily topics page more overseeable to try and follow whats been going on in 24 hours without having to read every thread :)

·
Premium Member
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:lol: It's not really change, it's an alternative option that has been around since about a month after the forum existed, n I keep getting PM's from people looking for something like that so I figured I'd post the link since it's no longer on the main page.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts