Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is how we spent our day...

A good sit stay, then a good down stay :D

Bella's First Find Me, Helper let her do the work :D After tracking for a while, she thought I was in the hole under the tree, but you can see my arm behind the tree, silly puppy, took her a moment

Finally, after a 4 hour bush day, we left in the dark, she did well, a little hackles raised at times when daylight left.

·
Banned
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hil Harrison said:
Those are cute pics...........I was waiting for her to go down the slide :lol: :lol: :lol:
I considered it, but I thought, let good enough be, the slide may be too much yet :lol: :lol:
I think it was Bronc and Anni who went down slides, they didn't mind at all. They used to jump from heights that made me cringe at the thought of broken legs, ankles. I am not rich, so this girl needs to keep away from the vet as much as possible :roll:

·
Registered
942 Posts
[quote"Liz Monty"]I considered it, but I thought, let good enough be, the slide may be too much yet :lol: :lol:
I think it was Bronc and Anni who went down slides, they didn't mind at all. They used to jump from heights that made me cringe at the thought of broken legs, ankles. I am not rich, so this girl needs to keep away from the vet as much as possible :roll:[/quote]

Yep think thats a good call there

1 - 5 of 5 Posts