Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
11,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Apparently, this is popular with the kids nowadays. I saw the video, and all I saw was a gang member who apparently could speak perfectly well, despite the accusations that the officer was kneeling on his throut. He also was perfectly capable of squirming about, resisting being cuffed, which, as anyone who has been choked out knows, doesn't happen for that amount of time, while begging like a girl on the ground.

http://potw.news.yahoo.com/s/potw/40/somebodys-watching-you

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
i saw this when it came out. guy was resisting arrest. plain and simple. want to fight the cuffs going on? take a couple of stingers to the face then. the thing that most people don't realize is that it isn't easy to handcuff someone who does not want to be handcuffed. just because there are two officers there to the one badguy, people assume that they should easily be able to overpower the guy and cuff him. to those people, i say they have never attempted to handcuff someone who didn't want to be handcuffed.

with all of that guys' buddies standing around watching, they were probably concerned with getting this guy cuffed as soon as possible so they didn't have people on their backs. if the guy went with the program, he would have been fine...

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
Just a general statement to no one and everyone.
I would compair myself telling the cops how to arrest someone to one of my grandkids telling me how to train dogs. Since the oldest is 8 and none of them have ever trained a dog, I would have a hard time paying much attention to their opinion on that particular subject. JMO!
Course I'm not a very PC person! ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I think this is a good thing. Cause it keeps the police force on their toes. Having young volunteers video taping cops around the country saves the government from having to invest in a campaign of the same sort!

There are rogues cops out there thats for sure, but the majority can tell you from experience, that there are effective ways to avoid any serious incidents!

·
Registered
289 Posts
I think it's pretty sad that punks like those can create something that retaliates & cause hatred against those who risk their lives to help others. I DO agree, that there have been unfortunate cases where some really innocent people were at the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong cop. But for the most part, people who are mostly caught on camera being restrained in which ever way, were up to no good. OR were with people who were up to no good and they knew it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts