Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a real laugh out of this one. I'm SURE it works quite well, but for $49.95??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think I have an old ShopVac hose in the basement somewhere. That and some duct tape over the vent and voila! If anyone's interested, my version will be offered at the amazing price of only $19.99! A steal! But only if you act now! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/coolcop_1910_388419

What if he had to bail out of the car real quick? Could you imagine seeing an episode of cops with the guy dragging a 5 foot long hose attached to his chest?! #-o

This is even better, though; the "CoolK9 Rear A/C for Kennels, Crates, or Carriers"

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/coolcop_1910_1332669
I think I've seen several ******* trucks around here with something similar, but I'm sure they didn't spend $74.95 on theirs! :oops:

Here's the main website, if anyone's interested: http://www.coolk9.com/

Disclaimer: This post was in no way, shape, form, or fashion, intended to make fun of LEOs, or make light of any of the things they have to go through on a day-to-day basis.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I know people that have these...they do work really well. You just gotta get a family member to buy it as a gift so you don't have to pay for it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you sat in a patrol car wearing 20 lbs of gear and writing reports in Arizona, you probably wouldn't laugh. :wink:

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
Michele Moore said:
I know people that have these...they do work really well. You just gotta get a family member to buy it as a gift so you don't have to pay for it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you sat in a patrol car wearing 20 lbs of gear and writing reports in Arizona, you probably wouldn't laugh. :wink:
I wouldn't laugh. Never mind Arizona -- a whole lot of the country in August! I thought I was gonna die on the East Coast recently (and kinda hoped I would, so I could stop slogging through air that felt like hot wet oatmeal).

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Like I said, I'm sure they work quite well. I just can't get over what people will PAY for them!

Connie, Connie, Connie. Imagine LIVING here in the southeast!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Kristen Cabe said:
Like I said, I'm sure they work quite well. I just can't get over what people will PAY for them!quote]

Well I don't have one yet! Then again, if I add up some dog stuff.......I'm sure people think that's crazy too.

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
Kristen Cabe said:
Like I said, I'm sure they work quite well. I just can't get over what people will PAY for them!

Kristen, Kristen....... :lol:

I grew up near Boston. That climate is why I now live where I live.....:lol:

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
Michele Moore said:
.....Well I don't have one yet! Then again, if I add up some dog stuff.......I'm sure people think that's crazy too.
You got that right, Michele! As we have said: I usually don't examine those costs too closely. Ain't denial wonderful? :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
557 Posts
Hey, be careful who you call 'weather weenies' :lol: I live in Connecticut & let me tell ya.....last week was the pits here !!!! It was so hot & humid I think that AZ, TX, NV or NM would have been cooler. It was 100 degrees with high humidity. ICK ! I would take my dogs out for training in the early am & then after that my dogs did't even want to go out & stay out for any longer than they had too until the sun was almost down. Yeah, they like living in an A/C house !!! :D Spoiled, I know...me too. I can't wait for the snow !!!!! My dogs love the snow & cold weather, too. You sun bunnies can have this hot weather.

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
Anne Jones said:
Hey, be careful who you call 'weather weenies' :lol: I live in Connecticut & let me tell ya.....last week was the pits here !!!! It was so hot & humid I think that AZ, TX, NV or NM would have been cooler. It was 100 degrees with high humidity. ICK ! I would take my dogs out for training in the early am & then after that my dogs did't even want to go out & stay out for any longer than they had too until the sun was almost down. Yeah, they like living in an A/C house !!! :D Spoiled, I know...me too. I can't wait for the snow !!!!! My dogs love the snow & cold weather, too. You sun bunnies can have this hot weather.
That's the kind of weather weenie I am!

I grew up with summers like you have, Anne -- the East Coast humidity and 90+ temps.......... now I live where there's no real summer humidity and almost never a 90+ day.

Yeah -- it wasn't the winters I hated; it was the miserable summers. Well, miserable to me, anyway....... :oops:

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Kristen Cabe said:

Kristen- Asheville don't count as the SOUTH EAST - you have the same climate as the folks up north more. Come to Charlotte where it is always about 10 degrees warmer.

:-({|= :-({|= :-({|=

·
Premium Member
20,210 Posts
Nancy Jocoy said:
Kristen Cabe said:

Kristen- Asheville don't count as the SOUTH EAST - you have the same climate as the folks up north more. Come to Charlotte where it is always about 10 degrees warmer.

Mike Schoonbrood! You're up! :lol: :lol: Let's talk about Central Florida!!! :eek:

·
Registered
690 Posts
lol! I had something like that rigged up for my truck out of dryer vents! :D I had problems though keeping my contraption attached to the AC vent, it kept getting blown off. This is really cool!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Nancy Jocoy said:
Kristen Cabe said:

Do I need to say anything?............. 8) 8) 8)

Rob

1 - 17 of 17 Posts