Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If your eyes follow the movement of the rotating pink dot, the dots will remain only one color, pink

However if you stare at the black " +" in the centre, the moving dot turns to green.

Now, concentrate on the black "
+ " in the centre of the picture. After a short period, all the pink dots will slowly disappear, and you will only see only a single green dot rotating.

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
Yer controlling that with some kinda button.......right Tim?
Pretty cool!

·
Premium Member
10,196 Posts
I remember once at a party back in '68 I think, I saw something like, Oh wait a minute, never mind that was something different.

DFrost

·
Premium Member
10,196 Posts
Whoa. No, I didn't! Dang.

Ever have a vicious bloodshot hangover and put Murine in just one eye?

That can startle people; I saw someone who had done that to be funny. :eek:
I don't know why this has to come up after all these years, but I tell, I didn't know Murine was in that bed, I swear I was just sleeping. Oh wait, never mind that again was something else.

DFrost

·
Registered
286 Posts
I don't know why this has to come up after all these years, but I tell, I didn't know Murine was in that bed, I swear I was just sleeping. Oh wait, never mind that again was something else.

DFrost
David, you're sure we weren't at the same party? I could have sworn I was in Amsterdam at that time, or was that an illusion too?:)))

Robert

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
How could I have missed the Murine tricks???? Now I'm gonna have to find a black light......................(too old to risk hangover)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Me too Susan, I mean my word, I feel so innocent now! A good hangover would probably kill me at this point!

I do think it would be fun for all of us "old people" to show up at Jeff's bar.......unannounced of course. He says he would know us because of the dog fur.......but now, with the Murine trick......I think we could pull it off!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts