Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congrats are in order for Michelle and Draco (Nico van Arek) for obtaining his SchH 1. He was also High in Trial, High Protection, High Obedience, and High HOT. WTG Michelle!!!

·
Registered
269 Posts
That is awesome!!! Congrats! It sounds like you had an amazing trial!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Geez how did I miss this thread? Sorry guys! THANK YOU ALL. It was the hardest earned 86 pts in tracking I've ever gotten- and I have gotten a perfect 100 before- on Torro, my GSD.

My young Mal, Lucius du Dantero, also got his BH, as Kadi said, and I'm proud of him too!

How did I do it? I have an incredible dog who works his little butt off for me when I ask. He has trialed 5 times in the last 5 months, too much for any dog this age at this level [he is 3]. 2 SchHAs including the V rated overall one [93-98] A failed SchH1 attempt where I discovered he would not track without food somewhere on the track, and a failed SchH1 attempt at Regionals [in a stadium no less] with 37-95-97.

Since then we've been tracking only, and it showed in the other 2 phases with an 86-86-93. Not our best performance, but it was more than enough.

I don't have pics of last weekend because it was horrible and windy and dusty- but I have pics of Regionals if anyone wants me to share.

Sorry you couldn't make it out Greg. The weather was HORRIBLE and windy, and they did the BHs first- all 7 of them. Then after the trial we went down to our regular club field to train. Insane people, us Schutzhunders.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts