Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congrats to Amanda and her doberman (15 months and 8 days old) Back in Black (AKA: Rommel) for attaining their SchH BH :D :D :D . We just got back from SC/GA border where the trial was held. As soon as I download the 200 some odd pictures I took of her routine - I'm sure she'll post a couple of pictures. :wink:

·
Registered
580 Posts
Congrats, Amanda! Wish I could've seen that - the trial was only ten minutes away from my house, but we were holding a club meeting today and missed it :( Glad he did well.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
good job Rommel! and Amanda! i'm hoping to be able to post that Brix and i pass our BH this summer--keep your fingers crossed!
Rommel's such a good dober 8)

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
Yay for Amanda and Rommel! Love that name, btw. I fostered a Weimeraner a few weeks back (Bob met the dog as well) and my parents ended up adopting it and naming it the same thing. Rommy for short. :)

·
Registered
382 Posts
Thanks guys! I was proud of him, he did pretty well. We got zero sleep the night before..he thought he had to guard the door to the hotel room! He also thought it would be really cool to jump up and give the judge a kiss when we reported in...but other than that and a little crotch/butt sniffing in the crowd...he did good for a young dober-boy :)

Now, I can start working on other things! Glad to have it out of the way, and I throw the leash in the trash! :)

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Uhmmmmm I'm not allowed to post any pictures but Congrats again Amanda (and of course Scott) for getting married today - wow, two hurdles in less then a week. Oh and as for the leash, don't throw it away...when the ball and chain (now that your married) gets old...you can switch to the leash :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts