Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious if anyone has experience with CBD-infused treats for dogs? Does it seem to help with anxiety? When it storms here in San Diego, my dog hyperventilates and gets pretty anxious. I usually have to resort to using 0.5 mg Xanax which helps a lot. I'd like a natural alternative and thought I'd give CBD a shot.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Curious if anyone has experience with CBD-infused treats for dogs? Does it seem to help with anxiety? When it storms here in San Diego, my dog hyperventilates and gets pretty anxious. I usually have to resort to using 0.5 mg Xanax which helps a lot. I'd like a natural alternative and thought cbd vape juice I'd give CBD a shot.
thanks in advance

· Registered
Mal
11 Posts
Curious if anyone has experience with CBD-infused treats for dogs? Does it seem to help with anxiety? When it storms here in San Diego, my dog hyperventilates and gets pretty anxious. I usually have to resort to using 0.5 mg Xanax which helps a lot. I'd like a natural alternative and thought I'd give CBD a shot.
So if your dog has an environmental issue you wanna give it drugs I don’t get it? could be the breed could be the breeding because I have Belgian Malinios and they live for the loud bangs so with Breed It can vary, always good to looks at sire and dam before purchase

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So if your dog has an environmental issue you wanna give it drugs I don’t get it? could be the breed could be the breeding because I have Belgian Malinios and they live for the loud bangs so with Breed It can vary, always good to looks at sire and dam before purchase

CBD products
thank you so much for your suggestion

1 - 6 of 6 Posts