Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Bob, I have to be honest, I tuned out after the twins choked.

Watching Letterman take down Bill O'Reilly right now. GO DAVE!

·
Premium Member
21,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
O"Reilly is sleeping, right?! :lol: :wink:
Another example of how important home field advantage can be! :lol: :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Bob Scott said:
O"Reilly is sleeping, right?! :lol: :wink:
Another example of how important home field advantage can be! :lol: :lol: :wink:
I really, really dislike O'Reilly. He is dangerous to Americans.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Bill O'reilly ( aka "lufa man") fits into the fox network perfectly, he's a complete idiot. Keith Olberman has fun bustin on him, big time. I wish there was a media outlet that would deliver facts and let me digest them and make up my own mind.

Anyway......... Congrats to the Cards, cleaning it up in 5

AL

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Connie Sutherland said:
Bill O'Reilly: "I don't like the words "middle ground."
I love that crap. This guy, Ann Coulter, Mike Savage...their entire focus is to create and manipulate fear in people against the "liberal conspiracy." O'Reilly's latest book is a peach: there are only two kinds of people in the world, "Traditionalists" and "Secular-Progressives." He calls the "Traditionalists" "T-Warriors." I am always amused when guys like him invoke this "culture war" against real Americans...like the dirty, smelly hippies I used to hang out with were capable of organizing anything more complex than a bong collection. Slays me.

Al Curbow said:
I wish there was a media outlet that would deliver facts and let me digest them and make up my own mind.
I think the trick, Al, is that there is no such thing as unbiased journalism. European newspapers, many of them, are actually open about this and people literally buy their political leanings. Best bet, as I think Connie said a few threads ago, is to get a couple of sources and contrast them.

I don't watch a lot of network TV because it makes my head hurt...I get worn out by shocker leads about serial killers and bird flu in my neighborhood followed by some spot about the latest on what Brad Pitt is doing...but for your money, the best news show, in my opinion, is "The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer." It is on PBS, the muppet liberals who hate Jesus, but it's about as thick of deck of news as you'll get on a daily TV basis. Jim Lehrer does have beady, dark muppet eyes that kind of creep me out but it's very solid stuff and they do have balanced representation, as much as they're able.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts