Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

(i'm 5'10" btw)

hopefully if the weather gets just a leetle bit better, i'll play around with the camera more a get better pics. but it was nice yesterday!

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Nice pics, Ann! He looks a little like Annie.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Really nice pictures. Very good lookin pup, well for a GSD that is :wink: :twisted:
He's a big boy. Very good head shot of him. We have not had any snow yet, sure we'll get it the day I'm suppose to drive a few hours to pick my pup up from the airport :eek:

·
Registered
595 Posts
He is very handsome indeed. I have to say that (and it's true) because he looks so much like my Brago! You may have posted Brix's bloodlines before but what are they again?

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
becky--every time i looked at Brago's pic as your avatar it just looked just like a picture of Brix--kinda scary!

his sire is Baldo aus der Waldkonig (Dargo von den Thuringer-Kronjuweien sch3, FH 2, KKL 1"a" X V-Sandy vom Scharzen Milan, sch1, KKL 1 "a").

his dam is Hera vom Goldgrundsbach (V-Eddy vom Felsenschloss, sch3, KKL 1 "a" X V-Escha vom Goldgrundsbach, sch1).

linebred (i think this is correct): 3-2 Dom vom Haus Iris, 6-5, 5-5 don von Rolandsteich.

he's every inch a working GSD, really good drives but not crazy, loves tracking, he's a bit on the sharp side, but hard (or shall we say stubborn and bull-headed?). FUN to train--i can hardly wait til this weather clears and we can get back to the club. he loves to work, that's for sure 8) .

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
connie--you like my hat? got it for a buck (with gloves, no less) at the dollar store--couldn't pass on the polka dots :lol:

·
Registered
595 Posts
Hmmm.... no relation, but they look like they could be littermates! Differing coloration on thier faces, but same legs, same markings behind the ears, everything else.

Comparison pic:

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yep, becky, they sure could be littermates, even down to the wavy hair going down the spine. we own gorgeous dogs, don't we?

i can't wait for spring so we can really get to work at the club though...-10 here this a.m., -25 wind chill. HURRY UP SPRING!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts