Working Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just posted a little video of O'Boy (whose name will change when he finally gets a home LOL) online. Just some basic puppy rag work in the front yard. He went to his first FR trial this weekend and got to hear the gunfire (didn't even flick an ear), investigate some weird large metal things that were some sort of exhaust tubes, putting out a large amount of hot air (he thought that was cool), ride for many hours in the truck in the desert heat (not so fond of that experience), ride in the elevator in the hotel, and just generally socialize and experience new and wonderful things LOL

Sorry about the quality, my son was taking the video and as you can see, he was just as interested in "whatever", as he was in actually focusing on Boy. At one point I think he was actually zooming in on his jeans, thought the fabric looked cool in the video window.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZQPN7ePzjg

·
Registered
580 Posts
he looks GREAT! very drivey, very stable. Love it.

(P.S. the video did make me a little bit dizzy.... :lol:)

·
Premium Member
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i'm just blown away that a puppy from that litter doesn't have a home yet...
Well, it's the age old problem with being a breeder. Every pup in this litter was spoken for by 2 or 3 weeks of age. So I started turning people away. When this pup became available (person backed out for personal reasons), everyone else who had contacted me had already put deposits on other litters.

It happens. This little guy is a lot of fun, so I don't mind him hanging out until the right home comes along :) It's just one more mouth to feed, and not a very big one :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts