Working Dog Forums banner

Borders

2K views 13 replies 3 participants last post by  Connie Sutherland 
#1 ·
I promised Connie piocs of my border Terriers. This is Polly, BT, and Pete, JRT. This pic is about 6-7yrs old.

See less See more
#11 ·
This is how I spent many an evening after a long dig. The pic is ten yrs old. That's Pete (JRT) as a pup, along with two Borders, Rags and Polly, along with a lovable, but useless CH Norwich, Grizzly. Griz would actually swallow mice he caught. :eek: That's a HUGE no no to terrier men. He also had no use for REAL earth work. We still loved him though. :roll: :wink:

#13 ·
Tim, Rags was truely a real, kicka$$ dog when it came to hunting, but the Borders are very people soft as a rule. Rags could be crushed with a harsh word, but would always get the job done in the ground. The Borders are also the easiest terriers to get along with other dogs.

#14 ·
QUOTE:
the Borders are very people soft as a rule. Rags could be crushed with a harsh word, but would always get the job done in the ground. The Borders are also the easiest terriers to get along with other dogs END

I would agree 100% with that.

That bottom photo with a lapful of terriers.........Rags does look like Milo in that picture. It's funny how they can change color quite a bit depending on whether they need or have just had stripping.

Great pics, BTW. I love GSDs and BTs..... my two faves!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.